What was the character of North and South during the antebellum period?
8.10 - Students analyze the multiple causes, key events, and complex consequences of the Civil War.
Do Now (Voice Level 0) 5 minutes:
What is one thing you learned about the North in the antebellum period? What is one thing you learned about the South?
Whole Group (Voice Level 0) 10 minutes:
Collaborative (Voice Level .5) 45 minutes:
Task 1: Work on study guide.
- Your notes
- Readings (You should still have 90% of these, but I'll include links to the three that you turned in below)
- Webquests & other Google Classroom Assignments
Task 2: Quizizz
- Have you finished all the history work in Google Classroom?
- Quiz each other
- Play an iCivics game
- Work on homework for another class
- Read a NewsELA, CNN, or Achieve article
- Practice your typing
- Read a book
Exit Ticket (Voice Level 0) 5 minutes: